sharetrader
Page 113 of 247 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2462

Thread: Scales - SCL

Investor

Looks like another day of solid gains....spinnaker working very well....

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Looks like another day of solid gains....spinnaker working very well....
    Yes its been a very enjoyable cruise. Couldn't help reflecting on that Herald article the other day where they said overseas markets were screaming out for our apples. I'm absolutely addicted to a nice juicy apple for breakfast each day and get really grumpy the odd time we run out. There's not any real satisfactory product substitute as far as I'm concerned...sure there's plenty of other nice fruit but there's something about a nice fresh juicy apple...No wonder other countries want ours. The other day I was watching some random health and wellbeing segment, might have been on Paul Henry's breakfast show.
    Basically the thrust of it was if you want to enjoy really good health forget the old apple a day keeps the doctor away cliché, eat two apples a day ! Been following that advice every since...hardly a chore is it
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-04-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Advanced Member

Yes....they are doing really well. I have mixed feelings having sold around 45% of my holding at $3.28 to give portfolio of just less than 5%. Not sure whether I want them to have to put up a storm jib so I can re-purchase, or continue with the spinnaker up ! On balance, the latter I guess.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Yes its been a very enjoyable cruise. Couldn't help reflecting on that Herald article the other day where they said overseas markets were screaming out for our apples. I'm absolutely addicted to a nice juicy apple for breakfast each day and get really grumpy the odd time we run out. There's not any real satisfactory product substitute as far as I'm concerned...sure there's plenty of other nice fruit but there's something about a nice fresh juicy apple...No wonder other countries want ours. The other day I was watching some random health and wellbeing segment, might have been on Paul Henry's breakfast show.
    Basically the thrust of it was if you want to enjoy really good health forget the old apple a day keeps the doctor away cliché, eat two apples a day ! Been following that advice every since...hardly a chore is it
    I like avocados for breakfast. Is there a company on NZX that sells avocados?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I like avocados for breakfast. Is there a company on NZX that sells avocados?
    Yes SEK.
    I must admit my health has been a lot healthier since I started my day with a Kiwi Fruit.Certainly has stopped me picking up colds etc.
    By the way SEK are big in Kiwi Fruit.
    Hold SEK,CVT,SCL,and EBO [Red Seal].They keep me "well positioned"]

Investor

Another big turnover day today with sp holding its ground.

1,500,000 shares just traded at $3.30, over 1% of the company in one single trade. Our new Chinese friends on the creep up to 19.9% before making a full takeover ?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    1,500,000 shares just traded at $3.30, over 1% of the company in one single trade. Our new Chinese friends on the creep up to 19.9% before making a full takeover ?
    Bugger...beat me by few ticks there Roger, was about to post re that transaction. Something's up by the looks, just a coincidence with Mr Key's visit to China

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Bugger...beat me by few ticks there Roger, was about to post re that transaction. Something's up by the looks, just a coincidence with Mr Key's visit to China
    Agree 100%. Tick tock...only a matter of time IMO.

Guru

Who sold though?

1,500,000 shares.