sharetrader
Page 126 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2462

Thread: Scales - SCL

I tried to buy in today but missed the opportunity to jump onto the Apple cart. Nevermind, plenty more catastrophe ahead to enjoy.

percy

I recently added to my holding after attending the agm.
    Last year SCL updated the market on 31st July.I expect we will get an update about the same time this year.
    I am expecting they will upgrade their forecasts,sighting another record crop,quality of the crop,and prices they are achieving.
    All their other divisions,ie coolstores,pet food,juicing and shipping will be trading well.
    I also expect they will leverage their low debt position with another bolt on earnings accretive acquisition.
    Last edited by percy; 28-06-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I recently added to my holding after attending the agm.
    Last year SCL updated the market on 31st July.I expect we will get an update about the same time this year.
    I am expecting they will upgrade their forecasts,sighting another record crop,quality of the crop,and prices they are achieving.
    All their other divisions,ie coolstores,pet food,juicing and shipping will be trading well.
    I also expect they will leverage their low debt position with another bolt on earnings accretive acquisition.
    Agree 100%. The significant correction we've had looks like an overreaction to me. I expect some institutional buying tomorrow, (end of financial quarter and end of financial year for many) in a wide range of oversold quality stocks. In addition its widely anticipated that SCL is the next stock to be included in the NZX50.
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-06-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Agree 100%. The significant correction we've had looks like an overreaction to me. I expect some institutional buying tomorrow, (end of financial quarter and end of financial year for many) in a wide range of oversold quality stocks. In addition its widely anticipated that SCL is the next stock to be included in the NZX50.
    Good recovery after that non-event sell down last week and also post ex-divvy. Now look forward to juicy divvy to be paid out day after tomorrow on 8th, bit bigger amount now that I've increased my holding....
    Last edited by sb9; 06-07-2016 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Good recovery after that non-event sell down last week and also post ex-divvy. Now look forward to juicy divvy to be paid out day after tomorrow on 8th, bit bigger amount now that I've increased my holding....
    Good stuff mate. I couldn't resist having another bite at $2.92 ex divvy recently thanks to Brexit, low hanging fruit taste very sweet. Speaking of bargains apple related I'm just having my second Jazz apple for the day for afternoon tea. On special at $2.50kg at Countdown this week and very fresh, colourful and tasty they are I might add

]Looking forward to a market update later this month or early August.

Disc: My #1 highest conviction stock holding. 12% portfolio allocation.
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-07-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Good stuff mate. I couldn't resist having another bite at $2.92 ex divvy recently thanks to Brexit, low hanging fruit taste very sweet. Speaking of bargains apple related I'm just having my second Jazz apple for the day for afternoon tea. On special at $2.50kg at Countdown this week and very fresh, colourful and tasty they are I might add

]Looking forward to a market update later this month or early August.

Disc: My #1 highest conviction stock holding. 12% portfolio allocation.
    Good on ya Roger. Did contemplate buying more went it ex-divvy and price was around that 290 level, but guess what that money got allocated to AIR , hence couldn't add more.

Speaking of apples, yes the ones in super market look so nice, fresh and vibrant red colour. Think we're so lucky to have such a premium crop at very affordable price.

added myself during the brexit...saw these apples up in China during May, must be SCL?
    Attachment 8150

Investor

Divvy just got paid into bank a/c...

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Divvy just got paid into bank a/c...

It shows already ? couldn't see mine an hour or so ago

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    It shows already ? couldn't see mine an hour or so ago
    I checked half an hour ago around the time I put comment here and its already in there.