sharetrader
Page 44 of 247 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Scales - SCL

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    And so it came to pass...the march into new blue sky territory has begun as well foretold by the wise old heads of sharetrader.
    Blue sky ahead as Hoop would say .... that 240 beckons by Xmas

C'mon you little beauty
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Yep, this train has only just departed and those who are quick can jump on and enjoy a great trip north where sunny and limitless blue skies await in vast abundance....see, I've got my ramp back from the mechanic ...but many a true word is said in jest and I think we really do have a 50% return begging to be bagged over the next 12 months. Does that count as a double ramp
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-07-2015 at 05:12 PM.

Yep, this train has only just departed and those who are quick can jump on and enjoy a great trip north where sunny and limitless blue skies await in vast abundance....see, I've got my ramp back from the mechanic ...but many a true word is said in jest and I think we really do have a 50% return begging to be bagged over the next 12 months. Does that count as a double ramp
    No, no Roger - not 12 months - by Xmas I reckon

Look heading to eps of 20 cents ....once the guru analysts and instos cotton on to that well 13 times 15 is $2.60 and that's your 50%

It'll go up fast the day one of those gurus work it out

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Blue sky ahead as Hoop would say .... that 240 beckons by Xmas

C'mon you little beauty
    Pacific Beauty, surely, winner!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I think I have been seduced by the rhetoric on here This is turning into a dog of a trade

The dip below the bottom channel line I put attributed to the dividend. But heck it hasn't really recovered much since has it

You can see I am optimistic by stretching the channel out to 2 bucks .... but in spite of all the fantastic things that are happening hard to see 2 bucks happening .... let alone 250/260

Spose hang in there for a while longer - selling now would just bring the price down because instos don't seem interested in buying
    Glad you are feeling happier, W69. Heaps of blue skies ahead but I will just caution that this is an agricultural stock and they do tend to trade at a discount to the rest of the market.
    Dis. Happy holder. Bought when I saw management buying.

IMO

Sad to say but you're starting to sound like a run of the mill Ramper on H/C. I value your research and foresight but sheeesh don't need that other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Pacific Beauty, surely, winner!
    No, no - Malanion is my new hero. He used golden apples to stop Dianna winning the race

IMO

No wonder i couldn't find it easily.Set me up w69 hee.Its Melanion and Atalanta. Man she can pick up my Golden Delicous's anytime. One tough Gal. Bummer they were both transformed into Lions and unable to mate with their own species.

Golden apple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Sad to say but you're starting to sound like a run of the mill Ramper on H/C. I value your research and foresight but sheeesh don't need that other stuff.
    Give me a break mate, I would have thought it was obvious I was just having a bit of fun.

A big pat on the back to that man who bought a few at the close for 180 - well done

In the 180s now - that'll send the alarm bells off with the instos on Monday

Might trigger some real buying now ....they would hate to miss out on this baby as it heads to 260

Good on you whoever you are - methinks you have done us all a great service