sharetrader
Page 52 of 247 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Scales - SCL

Quote Originally Posted by gv1 View Post
    Thats why its good to be aware of news...lots of reading and research. Every stock is risky...if an external factor comes into play. That's what exactly happended to HNZ.
    Exactly. In the meantime, let's make hay while the sun shines.

Quote Originally Posted by Franko View Post
    Roger, you are crying into your Apple Cider as you celebrate? Haha
    I love the Spring & Fern cider

Get it in 2 litre riggers from their pub in Tinakori Road

Cool
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Thanks for your views all. I've been trying to time buy-ins with THL, SCL and TEN but it seems the market is loving these guys at the moment (with good reason, primarily thanks to the exchange rate) and the longer I wait the less of a bargain they become. Might have to bite the bullet!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope they charging fonterra heaps for storing the excess milk powder
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I love the Spring & Fern cider

Get it in 2 litre riggers from their pub in Tinakori Road

Cool
    Oh the irony..yep that huge new $30m coolstore in Auckland has Fonterra as its major customer IIRC. Just heard on the radio Fonterra fined one hundred and something thousand for discharging waste into the Rangatiki river on six occasions...they can't do anything right at the moment can they !!

Quote Originally Posted by Regi View Post
    Thanks for your views all. I've been trying to time buy-ins with THL, SCL and TEN but it seems the market is loving these guys at the moment (with good reason, primarily thanks to the exchange rate) and the longer I wait the less of a bargain they become. Might have to bite the bullet!
    No point waiting Reg ...just do it

Trying to time entry on a stock that hasn't really been in a downtrend is foolish. If its got potential just buy. Trick is to time the exit.

But that not problem with Scales for some time.

When they announce a guidance for FY16 it will be amazing. Might be even better than noodles estimate.

$2.60 a cert by Xmas .... $3 by Easter and then this time next year maybe $4 is on the cards

Just think this time next year the $s will be in the bank and then they talk about new markets and another record crop. Wow

Instos haven't really been buying in earnest yet so you still have early mover advantage. New month next week ......instos might wake up. The trigger might have today's announcement

Reg, just do it if you are convinced.
    Last edited by winner69; 31-07-2015 at 05:19 PM.

Banned

Stop farting around as theybsay[/QUOTE]

Aye..easy mate.

Quote Originally Posted by gv1 View Post

Aye..easy mate.
    Ok gv, deleted that bit

Banned

Hi Winner..all said in good spirit..pulling your leg mate. U don't have to delete that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    This thread reminds me a bit of the HNZ one a few months back. Everything was looking rosy, blue skies etc etc. Let's hope nothing bad happens to the apple supply/demand in the next few months.
    I sold out of this stock a few months ago after listening to too much noise on here, now the noise is going in the opposite direction so that's probably a different kinda warning sign. IMHO apple markets are more risky than a stock like HNZ and things can change quickly so for me a lot of the upside has gone from my sale price to the current price and I won't be entering now. There is another stock I'm looking to enter on a long term basis which I believe has a lot more upside and it doesn't even pay a dividend

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    This thread reminds me a bit of the HNZ one a few months back. Everything was looking rosy, blue skies etc etc. Let's hope nothing bad happens to the apple supply/demand in the next few months.
    Yes spot on. All this talk of how high the shareprice could potentially go etc. Hopefully it does, but just be careful of all the hype.