sharetrader
Page 56 of 146 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Banned

It would be nice too if they are done before the HY report this week so as to include in the commentary. Will be interesting to see whom may have moved into the top 20 holders list also after the capital raise.

Not sure what day it is due actually, could be tomorrow, was on the 25th last year ?

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    It would be nice too if they are done before the HY report this week so as to include in the commentary. Will be interesting to see whom may have moved into the top 20 holders list also after the capital raise.

Not sure what day it is due actually, could be tomorrow, was on the 25th last year ?
    HY results out https://nzx.com/companies/CRP/announcements/258188

Also interesting addition to the top shareholders over the last month. Infinity Investments, apparrently owned by a couple of rich listers have picked up 8.3m shares
    Capture - Copy.jpg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by traderdude View Post
    HY results out https://nzx.com/companies/CRP/announcements/258188

Also interesting addition to the top shareholders over the last month. Infinity Investments, apparrently owned by a couple of rich listers have picked up 8.3m shares
    Capture - Copy.jpg
    Thanks for that Traderdude, I must find out some day how one gets access to that sort of data ?

The interesting thing for me is that the top 10 shareholders have never sold a skerrick throughout the rollercoaster that NZP&M and the EPA have offered up over the last two years, good to see a new substantial shareholder coming in too.

Not long now, from risk discounted loose change to something close to this before xmas I reckon.

Banned

Was late on a Friday for those that missed it;

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/204716.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    still nothing from CRP.
    I think it is safe to say with the meeting being adjourned by the committee they will manipulate the formal close date so as to give them plenty of time to consult with lawyers and consultants..... personally I would be surprised to receive an outcome prior to end of Janaury
    Or, announce just prior to Christmas so any push back on consent being granted has limited oxygen.

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Or, announce just prior to Christmas so any push back on consent being granted has limited oxygen.
    This refers to consent being granted, not rejected, and refers to political/green push-back.
    The timing of any announcement is irrelevant to the share price. It will rocket or plummet regardless of timing.

Disc. My money is on it being granted but time will tell and high risk/reward investment propositions don't always come out on the reward side IMPE !
    Last edited by biker; 04-12-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Could go to January, the last announcement still suggested by xmas though.

If this two weeks or so adjournment is about a few more loops to fine tune the conditions or just even get the wording agreed with the EPA staff, it may not then take the full 20 working days for the DMC to do what they do if the conditions have been agreed already.

Quick check with the minister and EPA chairman, then it’s all xmas dinner. Might otherwise be just too difficult to get the entire DMC all back in one place from holidays within the 20 working days.

The DMC chairman Neil Walter has a very long-established reputation as a team leader who earns people's confidence and brings them together to achieve constructive outcomes, but without too much dithering. I don't know his views (if any) on enviromental issues and wouldn't take too much out of the ironsands decision where the issues were different. Walter has shown his ability to work with distinction across a whole variety of difficult areas including of course foreign diplomacy in MFAT's happier and more productive days. That's one reason I am very optimistic about this decision. Another is CRP's willingness to offer compromises that in many cases have already won the agreement of the opponents. And a third of course is that the DMC would prefer not to earn a reputation of caving in to the environmentalists and cultural purists on every economic development project that's proposed. That's not what the government and EPA want.

Another helpful boost for CRP, which seems to have given it a slight SP lift this morning

https://www.nzx.com/companies/CRP/announcements/258736

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Another helpful boost for CRP, which seems to have given it a slight SP lift this morning

https://www.nzx.com/companies/CRP/announcements/258736
    Hopefully Bodes well, for the Permit go ahead