sharetrader
Page 203 of 218 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2180

I see the sp having a very steady incline for a while ,Basically doubling steadily in the last six months and reached the 1 $ this week very promising !

I wonder if the pursuers of ZED are taking a position?

Wow, look at the refining margins now, they are going ballistic

https://www.neste.com/investors/mark...rgins#171fe49c

Ah well...

So predictable.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp737 View Post
    Wow, look at the refining margins now, they are going ballistic

https://www.neste.com/investors/mark...rgins#171fe49c

Ah well...

Incredible... How much of these mega margins would the C Block Shut soak up should we stay running? And how long will they last? And how have we fared over the whole 15 year cycle?

If it was in the interests of the Equity owners to stay running we would.

BUT all is not lost. We have a cash offer for your 365 million dollar investment of 2015. 3 million dollars from a Pakistani refinery.

How's that for a return on investment?

Did anyone actually think that the 356 million dollar investment would return a net profit after tax and all expenses including interest and maintenance of circa 10% or 36.5 million dollars ON ITS OWN plus the return from all the other assets?

If anyone did please get in touch I have some things to sell you.

Such pessimism. Is the whole workforce like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nor View Post
    Such pessimism. Is the whole workforce like that.
    Its quite common when one has stopped on to long and resentment builds' seen it so many times ,got to move on.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Its quite common when one has stopped on to long and resentment builds' seen it so many times ,got to move on.
    No pessimism at all here, just realism which unfortunately you guys don't seem to have, even though I have painted it out very clearly for a couple of years now. There is no room for emotion in investing.

Unfortunately a lot of people have lost a lot of money here and I have been warning them for a long time.

For me on the other hand this company has been exceptional.

Instead of my warnings and analysis over the years (which you can look back and see track record of) you could instead turn to such poetic words of incredible financial wisdom from ralph himself;

Ralph 14/05/21
    A very interesting and sensible post agree with most of it and I definitely think the government will have to keep the refining capacity going ,no matter how P .C .they are ,the future is not really...

Ralph
    26/05/21 This is a definite loser for the past whilst the covids displacement of the airways has been rampant as /if the vaccines change life to summat like normality it should continue to trend up .
    AS will other covid ravaged stocks of course

When not studying English literature you can be sure ralph is hitting the accounting books, I recommend having a look through their other posts - a lot of wisdom there.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Probably hoping for their big redundancy payment.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nor View Post
    Probably hoping for their big redundancy payment.

No hope involved.

This is why we have contracts and legislation... You may be aware redundancy is ranked before equity interests, a very long way above dividends. Ultimately unsecured credit but realistically secured by the pipeline and jetty which the REAL owners of the company won't want to part with.

The ultimate truth is it's secured by ExxonMobil's balance sheet.