Episode 1 — BrainChip Quarterly Investor Podcast Q1 2023. BrainChip’s CEO Sean Hehir and Director of Global Investor Relations Tony Dawe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uURpjIhc1l4

1:16 Aikido 1.0 was and is a world-class leader in terms of its technology leadership however it was very narrowly focused and the focus was the places where good enough solutions exist in the market so to displace them was a significant lift, so we beat them on performance we beat them on power we beat them on e-supportability but existing solutions were there in place.

1:43 what Akida 2.0 does for us is a couple really important things it allows us to address a much larger set of use cases in the market so it's easier to use, bigger use cases, bigger models in places where the competition is not so well entrenched.

3:39 Forbes business Insight recently talked about a 1.2 trillion dollar AIoT Revenue by the year 2030. We're going to address that market

5:01 we expect Akida 2.0 to be fully commercially available by the end of the year

11:02 Can you provide some guidance on when they can expect to see brain chip generating revenues - it's very hard to say when exactly a customer will make a decision… so really I can't give you that forecast

14:37 economic headwinds - there's no question this is a tough economic environment in Tech what we have seen is not a lot of cancellations but more things taking a little bit longer I can give one example where that I know where they have put a project on hold where we actually won the engagement but in the end the board of that company decided not to spend the money to build a chip.