Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
Something like that, maybe a bit less considering the realistic probability of growth, which is not realistic or probable, in my opinion. A 15% discount rate hurdle would immediately write-off this company as an investment opportunity. Their growth is flat already.

The valuation model I used also takes into account the current market capitalisation, which as it falls, so does the enterprise value (what a buyer might be expected to pay for the whole company right now ... not 'intrinsic' value [NAV, NTA?], whatever that is). As the market continues to discount the SP/Market Cap, the enterprise value on the model I've used is now ~$0.13 per share.

This is why I don't really like fundamental analysis, it's too nebulous and littered with assumptions (trying to predict the future), except perhaps to try to discover whether this is a long term viable and sustainable business. I've never seen two FA's agree on each others analysis. So we're left to make some assumptions and my assumptions, based on my fundamental value analysis, and technical analysis, is that this is not investable in it's current state.

It's cheap for a reason, perhaps many reasons. That doesn't make it a good investment, or even worth much more consideration, imo.

I actually don't understand any of this post.