sharetrader

Threaded View

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I am starting to take all bullying allegations like this latest one with sceptisicm. We are seeing far too often that such claims are brought to the fore when they are obviously timed to do maximum damage for the accused, often with disastrous and unfair consequences for them. The media is the worst bully in this regard.
    In today's World, any robust discussion in the workplace is called bullying.

I am not saying people should get away with bullying but people are getting far too thin skinned and can not take any criticism or a robust debate of different views. A sad state of affairs, particularly when some people lose their jobs and reputations for what most of us would class as minor transgressions/mistakes while others that have years of bullying under their belts get promoted (think Trevor Mallard) !!

p.s. I have no idea about these latest allegations and ad not solely referring to them nor taking sides !
    What I’m filthy about is this lying hypocrite Hipkins demanding that Luxon boot out the ‘fluoride’ guy, yet when his list candidate is proved to hold ‘anti-vaxxer’ views, he just blithely says “she doesn’t hold these views anymore" - and we are all supposed to just move on.

I can’t stomach this guy Hipkins, now he’s ducking for cover over the latest bully Halbert. He is the ultimate hypocrite.
    Last edited by Logen Ninefingers; 21-09-2023 at 08:47 PM.