Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
Quite stupid post. Your capacity of reflection seems to be well below your desire to annoy.

If I use your trickle of thought .... clearly - both National as well as ACT have been the last 6 years just sitting in opposition, i.e. none of them has been the answer. Why did anybody vote for them, where it clearly was just a wasted vote?

For some funny reason some people still thought it fit to vote for them. Have you been one of these clueless creatures?

And lets face it - we don't even know now, whether ACT and National are "the answer" this time. 20% of the votes still outstanding can change a lot ... and hey - if Labour offers Winston the bigger baubles, he might go with them - and again - neither National nor ACT would be the answer - why vote for them, if its anyway just Winston to decide? Waste of time and vote according to Logan, wasn't it?

It appears that you don't understand the purpose of an election. It is not to predict the winner and vote for them, whoever they might be, but it is to vote for the party which is best representing your views. You should have voted for the NZ troll party. Have you?

And talking about timeframes ... it took the Green Party 30 years from inception (in the 1970íes) to get into parliament (I think 1999) ... TOP exists only for 7 years or so, i.e. they are doing pretty well so far, and I am sure they can do this faster than the Green party did.

Ah yes - and Winston didn't gave up last time when he didn't made it - and this time he is (again) allowed to pick the PM ;

That's something to strive for ...
Your knowledge of NZ political history has again been exposed BlackPeter.