great stories JK, and YOTT
U are a savage cat JK, a freak of nature... your sharemarket growth is highly comendable...
so you are getting approximately 300% growth per year, wow, what have been some of your best picks?... im looking at 100% growth min this year... best pick I made in 06 was AED...also got 55% off ppp (annualised return) last year...

Property is a topic where it is very hard to change a set mind...If you are currently in property, then no doubt you have been successful... if you are successful at something then it is hard to see the other side... and the other side is that 1st homebuyers are priced out of the market... end of story

The whole idea of a business man is to find, cheap discounted assets, not expensive ones..

There is no relationship between past performance and future performance... a guaranteed return, or percieved guaranteed return...creates increased inflow of investment... which leads to over priced, over hyped assets...
I have put 80% of my total wealth into australian dollars (ASX shares)... I dont want to hold NZ dollars when exchange rates and interest rates are unsustainably high... over the next 5-10 years its a guaranteed hedge against falling share prices...
show me current guaranteed property investment going forward....
currently I am a full time student, part time worker, mid time share growth investor...
I study at Uni... consider myself savvy.... not savvy enough for Property i guess...
[8D]
.^sc