Bluescope-Steel BSL

IF this Bluescope Stell goes well, then it is all Credit to SOULMAN !!

On the other hand, if BSL bombs, then I deny all knowledge of this stock...me, Madgeie and Maxie never heard of it maaaate !!

Seriously for a minute though, BSL might have been oversold these lst 48 Hours, and it is a qstion of whether it has finished its Pull-Back and Profit taking on the back of (a) Some Union B/S about Exec Remuneration, The China Syndrome,and the commodity, especially Metals correction the other day (probaly IMO...from the Hedgie Fund operators on Wall street--being over defensive and having a bit of a hissy fit !!) [8D]

So, all said, opportunity on stocks like Tectronic and Blue -Scope Steel--if we buy 'em right....again ONLY and strictly NOT advice, but expression of personal opinion.

Do have a peek at Soulman's excellent two previous ; on the Tectronic --TTR--thread on this Share-Trader/// SITE, on the Tectronic-TTR-- thread, from the past 48 hours or so, as they are very informative--IMO...and worthhile..IMO...regardin[u]g Blue-Scope Steel--BSL</u>

As, I was saying to one of my mates yesterday re. Bluescope-BSL: Quite a lowish Price Earnings--approx #10, revenue growth nearly 9 % Increase on Last Year, adjusted profit approx #34% Increase,(meaning a real Pre-Tax Profit margin on massive Revenue Turnoover of: $5.7 Billion dollars (WOW !!) and therefore a north of 13 % profit of $800 Million Dollars Pre-Tax Profits.....But the Crucher was the earnings: C.p.s. 77+ cents !!.."77 cents per share earnings !!! My mate simply remarked: "what, "77 c.p.s.....??!! Enough said !"[][]

Anyway, I'm certainly looking at taking a possie on BSL....

Regards,

Robbo.
Disclaimer: The above comments are simply only personal whimsical reflections, are NOT to be taken as financal advice, and... are said without any warranty to these comments' veracity reliability or authenticity. Please; Do your own research and seek independent fiancial dvice always.The above comments are also expressed on a totally "without prejudice" basis.
Regards, Robbo.