Heres a thread to discuss the platform , now that I'll be using it !

First off before we discuss features, issues etc I'll ask a question.

Is it possible to run FXTrade and FXgame simultaneously? I find opening one shuts the other down....

Points of interest to me with FXTrade

1/ As mentioned before , it has Gold and Silver ! And with no minimum trade size I can scale in slowly - great!

2/ Variable spreads - As mentioned in NZD thread these are quite large during weekends and until midday on Monday (when only NZ and Oz are trading I presume) and I understand they widen significantly during news eg Non-Farm Payrolls.

3/ I read the manuals y'day and discovered more about using the Fib indicators. If you draw a trendline from a low to a high then you can right click on it and apply any of the Fib indicators such as Retracements, Arcs, Time Zones or Speed Lines. This solves the problem I've had of not knowing how exactly to apply those indicators. Excellent!

4/ BoxOptions!! Just like options or DNT's. Draw a box and choose Hit or Miss and Oanda will quote you a price and a reward if your prediction is correct. Anyone use these??? Sounds interesting but I've never done it. Tried to do it in FXGame but wasnt working for me i.e I couldnt draw the box itself...