From my 13 stocks in my portfolio just a couple of months ago I now have 5.

Many commentators(mostly chartists) have (the last few days) publically come out now announcing warnings. I did this on the 8th November. The fundamentists are still bullish believing the PE Ratios profits, etc, etc are at levels which would soften any downturn, if any,and the correctin will quickly turn around.
Personally PE Ratios mean "diddly squat" when people start talking about severe corrections and crashes. As history repeats itself I remind people that the Dow average PE Ratio has been as low as 4 and high as 42. It is at about 14 now and isn't far from its so called norm of 11 but you can't judge the norm as being normal when basing on buy/sell decisions by spooked investors. In times of high growth and optimism a PE of 20 looks cheap and in times of deep recession and gloom 10 may look expensive.

On Friday we saw the DOW rise on very low turnover (1/2 day of trade) I don't know the correct phrase but noticing the sell signals I would tend to believe that this is the sucker rally before the drop.

Commentators with very good facts and figures are showing up now, so it's best to see those numbers Phaedrus and Colin Twiggs are presenting. These two chartists should be listened to closely as I find they are correct most of the time in what they say, and at the moment they are singing the same tune.

It seems more certain the DOW will fall below it's primary support of 12800. If it happens a double top is formed and this is bearish, the next major support is then at 12000 (-7%).
Also the TA self fillfulling prophecy will kick in if the double top is formed + 12800 support is broken, from history when this activity happens it has resulted in sudden falls.

These sell signals have been firing for nearly 3 weeks, so all the major markets have been kind to us investors, giving us who believe in the signals an orderly exit within each little rally. However I think time is running out.

I think it is time to dust off the text books on investing in a bear market....the title of this thread.

Warning this present correction may get worse... if so the bull is dead.