hey all... thanks mackdunk and strat for the competition...

this one year competition was a highly entertaining comp, and at times it was a farce... twists turns... Strat had to become judge 'judy'...
in the end he left his duty and stayed out of it... hehehe...

There was a whole bunch of debate that was made a whole lot more complicated when mackdunk original pick AGM and it got taken out by Zinifex...
He delayed his new pick when the markets were tanking (and went on holiday for a week), he picked Pike PRC when he should not have be allowed to... he rushed in real early on picking NWE when he thought I was going to pick it, which I never was... hehehehe...
we debated about how his AGM performance should be attached to the competition..
He said that his total AGM return (half the portfolio) should be put into his PRC investment (effectively leveraging his position, which was totally unfair)... I said no no no... ie while holding PRC for every 1 cent pike went up, his overall return went up 1.48 cents... which was unfair...
he said yes yes yes... so effectively his leveraged position cost him the competition when pike fell 50%, whereas had he not reinvested the whole amount into Pike then he would have won hehehehehehe...

Thanks mackdunk for the comp... I will never again compete with you like this where I have to pick a resource stock...

do you want to compete again next year for a one year comp but we can both pick two stocks of any sector?

your mate shrewd learning how to strut, taught by the master...
becareful what you teach me, it will come back to bite you... hehehe...

.^sc