Hi,

I registered here a few years ago but never made much use of the forum. Recently, I have had a renewed fascination with shares and am thinking of trying a bit of part-time trading. I continue to be involved deeply in real estate but want to try my hand on something different now and something that is less capital intensive.

As I work full time, I cant quite put in a lot of effort into it during the day. Has anyone been successful in trading part-time while working I have got myself the yahoo widget for stock quotes called ‘Yahoo Stock Ticker’ (http://widgets.yahoo.com/search/top-downloads/p/1) and that gives me very accurate and timely (every few minutes) updates on the market prices of shares I am interested in.

However, what I lack is getting my hands on company information, announcements, rations, company reports etc to analyse a company. The other thing I would be keen to find is any Buy/Hold/Sell recommendations from places ABN Ambro etc. Can anyone help a newbie? Thanks in advance!