By Cully
Seems the boom and bust cycle has been getting more frequent. Investment scams though are going on all the time regardless of these cycles. My question is, why are investors not learning about either of these things? A while ago I would have said investor education is lacking - it still is, this stuff should be taught in primary schools - but actually there is loads of information out there. I'm sorry if this seems off point but to me this is very relevant to the Hubbard situation - don't have blind faith in anyone, get a prospectus, find out what you're investing in, if the answers aren't there or they don't seem credible be damn suspicious.

Oh no - they're way worse than Enumerate! The only reason to bother is to get a handle on the level of ignorance out there - including among so-called investor advocate groups like EUFA. Drives you (well, me) insane but makes you realise that rational debate on this is not possible with the cultists. Probably nothing you didn't already know. Unquote....

Hell Cully !!!
have you been reading the draft to my book !!! ??
I,m with you man
cheers & beers BB