Quote Originally Posted by minimoke
Enumerate, Feely wasn't grandstanding - he was answering questions and providing information in front of a select committee.
C'mon Mini ... you can answer a question about interagency cooperation without revealing the details of an "arrest the next day". (In point of fact, Feeley was commenting on the MED/SFO cooperation - since Feeley, himself, is ex-MED; NEU was successfully built up in MED and serves as a model for the Feeley SFO; the MED Registries contain the effective case files - this level of cooperation is hardly surprising or innovative).

Look at the "heat" generated on this thread about the impending Hubbard "arrest" - you cannot tell me that Feeley's lack of probity has done harm to Mr Hubbard. Why the SFO chooses to stoke the flames of negative public relations against Mr Hubbard seemingly to divert attention from their own failures is the question of the moment.

Maybe Mr Feeley believes he is engaging in a bit of "shock and awe". I would rather see probity and respect for legal conventions (including the Magna Carta).

I note the stock picture, used frequently in the press, of Adam Feeley shows him casting a long dark shadow over the SFO logo. In hindsight, this has turned out to be prophetic.