sharetrader

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
    I am going to post my results on a trial trading sysytem for the dow. The sysytem will generate buy and sell signals that will be placed very near the end of day close

on the dow ( 10 am nzt ). This is the most manageable way to trade the dow without having to stay up late to place trades. i will not play the futures market but the cash market

i anticipate a stop loss of about 100 dow points.

To add a bit of spice to leverage profit and loss, i will trade puts and calls or UDOW pro shares.

UDOW are index tracking shares with a 300 % gearing, therefore dow goes up 4 % udow up 12 %

im expecting trades to run from a day to a few days . i will post all trades in real time before the event to make sure there is no funny business.

i will trade it rather than demo it as i always need a bit of skin in the game to keep it real.

i would not recommend anyone following it in any way shape or form but look on it as pure entertainment value and you may subjct me to public riducule if it tanks.
    hi drilly ,the above post may help, its a geared CFD. i normal trade sp 500 cfd but i wanted to bring some big leverage into this black box system , really should be playing options.

im not sure how its going as its my first trade,i have been following it for a while and results have been good but now i have some money riding on it,things changefrom demo trading.
    Last edited by dumbass; 18-11-2011 at 07:35 PM.