Hello Winner69

You are very clever. When others are trying to downgrade and when they have political problems and economic crisis you are looking for opportunities. You are thinking out of the box. I know you can become one of the best market players in the world. All the best. Some crises are great opportunities for intelligent market players. I have not done much study on Ukraine market. Before we go to any market we need some study. Remember other long term investors and specific funds have done their home work. Some sell off are temporary. Rather than finding bottom of the market it is better to identify and study stages in markets, great value and future prospects etc. That also depends on the strategy. What about betting on Ukraine debt? Mark Mobius talked about Ukraine at the end of 2013.

Besides I would like to concentrate in few markets in Asia Pacific region now. I would like to deal with known devils than unknown devils in 2014. In addition, I love only specific sectors in few markets that I am following. They are going to have mega developments in the coming decade.

Basically I don’t pay much attention to these downgrades and upgrades. During last two years there were down grades for stocks in NASDAQ that I was following. They have gone up by more than 100% now. Beauty is after down grading, fundamental of some of the companies that I am following has improved vastly. It is going to improve further in the coming years. I would like to concentrate on few markets now. So that it will make me easy to manage my portfolio. My portfolio can last from one month to 10 years. In some case they can last beyond 20 years. When I find outstanding companies I will reduce or dispose my current holdings. We cannot measure performance of companies within one year. At least we should monitor six years. This is how and where we find more than 10 baggers. So we can forget volatility and noises in global markets. I am developing my strategy not to do anything to my stocks in the short run once I bought them. This where I make mistakes most. Therefore I have to improve my stocks picking strategy. I am not with current hot stocks and I am with future winners now. One thing once any frontier market become very bullish we cannot stop it. I reasonably expect very bullish March. Have a nice day!

My ideas are not a recommendation to either buy or sell any security, commodity or currency. Please do your own research prior to making any investment decisions.