CMA Group..-- CMV -

--Another Sims Group in the Making...?--

Good morning gals & guys

Yep .... CMA Corporation--ASX code: CMV... is the one imo right now...that has an easy 50-70% .... gains in 4-6 weeks from about now.

And ...***-- imo do not play with trying to "time the depth" and/or entry price....ie: imo only---- this is Margin of Safety --safe --up to 55 -57 ce. cents for entry into CMA..and 1- 2 months will give you easy 50%...imo ...

...Guys, I have highlighted or asterixed *** @**** ....etc etc the important points from their last Announcement from 2nd Feb 2007-- (2/2/07)-- was what .... caught my eye.....and still does.... catch my attention....

--CMA ANNOUNCEMENT – (ASX code: CMV).

CMA Reports Stronger First Half Result (ASX: CMV).

CMA Corporation Limited (ASX: CMV) today released its interim financial report for FY07.

In the six months to 31 December 2006, CMA posted an after tax net profit of $2.88 million on revenue of $104.0 million.

These results compare with an after tax net profit of $0.27 million and revenue of $37.3 million for the previous corresponding period.

Group EBITDA for the first half of FY07 was---*** $8.2 million, a substantial improvement on EBITDA of $2.05 million in the first half of FY06. @@ Note the **Big Tax Bill.... Guys , -this will come down due to the acquisitions and purchase of the headers. !! -

So Guys ,; if they (CMV)-- can get the Ebita based Full Tax down and repeat moderately the same success for the Full Year-- and keep up Npat Profits growth--...

Also Guys do imo , note this-

Basic earnings per share were 2 cents eps, so folks, , note this-->>-- *** **-- from 0.2 cents per share in the previous corresponding period.

CMA Managing Director Peter Hatfull said the first half result represented a significant rebound after a disappointing FY06.

Guys, note this-->>-- *** **“We are very pleased with the strong increase in revenue and the rebound in profitability,” said Mr Hatfull.

“These results reflect solid growth across the Group and a particularly good performance from our metal trading division.

Positive Immediate Outlook-- “We are currently enjoying buoyant conditions in the metal trading market and.....then....

.....Guys, do also imo note this-->>-- *** **.. we expect the strong demand for metal from our domestic and overseas customers to continue.”

“Trading conditions remain variable for our contracting division and our strategy moving forward is to focus on projects that support our metal trading business.”

And I personally like this-->>-- *** **Mr Hatfull said >>-- remediation was becoming an increasingly important business activity for CMA and that he expected contract work in this area to add real value to the Group in the second half.

So fellow S/Traders; , recall that ---****---- During the period CMA announced the expansion of its metal processing and contracting capability through the acquisition of the T & T Metal & ...Asbestos ... Services Queensland business and the J&M Metals business in Port Hedland, Western Australia...... (That is getting rid of Asbestos by the way !).....

The Group took further steps towards building its national infrastructure through the purchase...and folks also ---imo-- note this-->>-- *** **of three baler shears metal processing units *** providing the ability to .....significantly enhance the value of ....metal..... processed at its collection yards.

Mr Hatfull said the recent purchases have enabled the Group to establish.... And I like this bit.-->>-- *** **.. A strong platform for growth.

Cont’d./Page 2

This week, CMA announced that it had entered into a conditional Share Sale Agreement to acquire Southern Rocycling, the Victorian-based national scrap metal group. ...

CMA has commenced due diligence on the acquisition, which is also subject to shareholder approval and funding arrangements.