Hi everyone. Received a response to my question from the company. If you have any further questions, feel free to get intouch with the company.

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for your email.

Please find answers to your questions below.

1) When does PushPay recognise a new client as being on the books? Is that at time of signing or at time of first receipt from them?

Pushpay recognises a new Merchant once the Merchant has signed a client agreement, discounted for any merchants we believe will not proceed with using the service.

2) How does PushPay recognise revenue? I have noticed over the past few years that some SaaS companies have been in trouble for not properly reporting their revenue numbers, and there is debate as whether this should be taken upfront or spread out across years.

Pushpay currently recognises revenue as services are delivered to Merchants/Clients (for example Pushpay currently charges Merchants on a monthly basis and as such revenue is recognised on a monthly basis) as per NZ IFRS.

3) I notice the company is going for a growth/loss-making model of revenue generation rather than a profitable/stable model. As the company made higher losses last year and the capital gained from last year’s capital raising will not last forever, will the company be thinking about another capital (or Share Purchase Plan) raising on the NZX this year?

The board continues to monitor capital requirements and if they see fit will undertake a further capital raise which will be announced to the market at that time.

If you have any further questions please email me.

Kind regards,
XXXX