Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
Used the latest spike to sell out with a small loss. Can't really see the SP go much higher given the current PE ... and analyst forecasts are continue to drop as well (12 month target is now $3.20 on ft.com - down from $4.18 in Feb 14 for Feb 15 - yeah right!). While I still think that this company might long term prosper (whatever this means in the case of SML) - I see currently lots of other opportunities with better growth prospects, a better communication strategy and better AGM catering . Looking at the trend ... while I might have sold out around the bottom (only time will tell) do I see currently more reasons for the SP to continue the fall than for the trend to change.

Might be back if the SP drops to IPO levels ... though only time will tell, whether it will.

This obviously means that you will need to find this year somebody else to take the AGM minutes ... or just have to rely on the communications manager (bye Michael, I will miss your exciting AGM reports and frequent announcements ...) and / or the Press.
Up 15c so far today - I'm glad to see someone else has my timing, sold a parcel of XRO last year in the low $20's just before their jump to $40+. That & other sad stories too numerous to mention