Hi all.
FAirly new to this game, so hoping someone can help with some terms.. I've searched google first off, but it didn't help me all that much, having someone to bounce questions off is a nicer place to be.
I've got a small amount of cash in a company called Novogen (listed on the asx as NRT.ax and NASDAQ as NVGN).
They've treated me well, I was in at an average of 18c per share, and sold my initial investment at 42c .. keeping hold of 2/3 of my shares. So I'm in the ride with virtually no risk ..
Last night they had a trading halt, and listed a notice that diluted shares from mid 40c to 30c. They were short on funds to take their cancer drugs to trial, so needed to raise some capital. This bit I understand somewhat.
What followed was a notice to all exisiting shareholders advising of 2 sets of options. A 6 month option of 30c per share, and a 5 year option of 40c per share.
The notice can be found here :
http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-.../#.VTamdCGeDGc[1]
I get the feeling that I should be purchasing some more shares now and then additional shares are offered to me later at this same price - I really think this company will continue to rise in the mid term, but not sure how I am supposed to take advantage ..
Can anyone ensure I'm thinking along the right track?

I'm using ASB securities if this helps -

Cheers.