Needed recently the services of an audiologist and went first to Bay Audiology (though noticing that Bay Audiology NZ is not anymore part of ABA, Bay Australia and Asia still is). Service - o.k. Quoted prices for hearing aids - outrageous (as with many other established audiologists). Rather quiet as far as customers are concerned.

Looking at their quote - these guys must make megabucks if they sell their stuff (which they didn't in my case ... I got a couple of latest technology and very comparable hearing aids from a different NZ dispenser for less than 40% of the price Bay Audiology quoted for their products). So I guess - maybe their pseudo monopolistic behaviour trying to extort a bad informed and captive customer base does not work anymore in the internet area?

Again - I realise that ABA sold out of Bay Audiology NZ, but attitudes might not change that fast. So I am wondering, whether this company maybe missed the changing times ... could be one of the reasons for Aba's continuous SP slide?