SAU is worth a look, it is drilling now in S. Korea with largely government funded drilling. It is in a 50-50 JV gold mining open-pit operation with MLX with the expected net revenue over the next six months or so until the end of the mining campaign equating to the present MC.......well worth a good read of recent annoincements. I have some of these.

KBL - the more I read the more uneasy I get - seems like they have a very hard road ahead of them to achieve the treasured multi-bagger status for holders ahead of all future dilution ......I will follow this now as I want to see how it plays out. Of course my risk tolerance is fairly low these days so I won't be buying any.

ORR - I'm happy with them and will sit on these for a while and see what they come up with (the nickel/copper discovery drilling last week was pretty exciting in its own right I thought), I see more volume coming in over the last few days.

RVY - Located within 100km of ORR in Tanzania in the large Lake Victoria goldfield, Like ORR I'm happy to sit and wait until they discover a lot more. MC approx. $16M and they already have a shallow 1.2M oz JORC gold resource at around 1.2g/t which is expanding all the time. They also have extensive exploration licences in Angola, with first mover advantage (gold and rare earths).