Quote Originally Posted by iluab View Post
I think you may find with some research that the $300m for the next expansion is roughly allocated to one third equity, one third debt (which has been reducing) and one third from forward earnings. So, NO, it's unlikely we will see another capital raising within the next couple of years, thats done now.

Agree the NZX will take the shareprice to the CR at $3 on low local day trader volume as it does, the next catylst will correct that, and we are due for an ASX announcement and earnings guidance next month which I'm expecting to suprise to the upside.

I'm not interested in trying to time low volume bottoms, waste of ones time really, anytime about here for an entry is optimal from a long term growth or value investors perspective.

Miss out if you wish, or be in, it really matters not to me, but the upside potential on a balanced risk reward basis is pretty damn good right now for those that do.
Just remind me:

Where have we heard before that the ASX entry will change everything? Right: TIL, PPH, ....
Why do you expect earnings to be above expectations?

Anyway - all the best with your investment ... and who knows, if it is appropriately priced I might join in