Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
Well its getting fairly pricey don't you think?Im mean more than norm.
Pricey? Yes. More than norm? Not so sure. If you compare them with the likes of SUM and MET, than yes, they look fundamentally quite pricey. On the other hand ... SUM and MET are cyclical, FPH is not. If you compare them with quasi-bonds like AIA, than they look given their growth still quite reasonable priced.

I guess FPH is one of these companies which always looked dear ... and I am still annoyed that I didn't buy them at $4 (not that long ago), because i felt they are a great company, but just a bit too dear.

I think they have the potential to just keep growing for many years to come (just look for how long they are already above the MA 100) - and might sell in another 3 years for $20. Who knows? Don't think that normal market cycles are likely to effect them too much, the recent dip is in my view just a combination of the IP litigation (and their still might be some residual risk) and the Trump factor.

Obviously - nobody knows whats around the next corner, but at this stage I see them as long term holding in my portfolio. Great company worth its premium.