Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
I know somewhere within the last 200+ pages there was some links to apps that could import the harmoney export and analise them - but I cannot for the life on me find them, let alone the latest one - could someone point me in the right direction.
Looks like the site isn't working. Details below

Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
Hi guys. I've been tinkering over the last week with a website that helps show your Harmoney loan information in a unique way.

It's a simple matter of Exporting your loan information from Harmoney (Dashboard -> Reports -> Export) and uploading the loans.csv file provided by Harmoney.

Note: There is no lender information in the exported loan report. It does contain the loan Id, but these are readily accessible by any member of the site.

The graph shows your loans along a LoanId timeline, with the Y axis representing Outstanding Principal. You can show all, or filter by Status; Current, Charged Off, Arrears, Paid Off and Cancelled.

The site is reasonably functional now so you're welcome to use it at the following url; http://precis.azurewebsites.net/

Precis.jpg

(I have a neat new feature that I'll be working on over the weekend.)