Ogg.
CEO specifically mentioned in the behind the paywall NBR article yesterday it was an overseas company.
Management have an absolutely appalling track record of shocking downgrades. I would concede that some of the products are very good.
What I am saying is that management have a very serious credibility issue when it comes to forecasting. Further, I believe they have very limited ability to translate the selling of very good products in enough volume at prices high enough to make this company a good earner.

What should be abundantly clear to all observers is this is a business based on agricultural products that is extremely weather dependent. Agricultural companies who are highly weather dependent for a sustainable supply of their product have traditionally almost always traded on very low PE multiples due to the cyclicality of their earnings resulting from weather cycles.
I think its clear the weather is getting more and more extreme so after two shocking seasons in a row there are no guarantees that the next one will be a good one or even representative on long term historical averages. Climate change is affecting the weather, regardless of whether people accept this or stick their head in the sand.
I repeat that the current year PE is 35. Good luck to investors buying in on that multiple.

Not saying that a Chinese or other company can't run this far more profitably with better management, in fact I think that's highly likely. Whether they remain keen after yet another savage profit downgrade is the open question.