sharetrader

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    2000 shares just traded at 410c. Seems a bit odd with several buyers higher than that, or did those bids come in later !?
    Looks like the NZX reversed that trade as $4.10 doesn't show as the low for the day any more. More disturbingly though what I see here is a breakdown in the belief factor. The company recently held its annual meeting and had a fulsome chance to clearly articulate its strategy going forward and the buying support simply isn't there. A clear downtrend so I am not interested until that's clearly finished. It has had a great run while it was predominantly a N.Z. tourism stock...this company is a very different kettle of fish than what it was a few years ago and I suspect not everyone is in agreement with where the directors want to take it going forward. Sale of N.Z. tourism business's ???? I really scratch my head to understand why they would want to abandon core business's that have performed so well over the years to throw money into tech apps with highly questionable return on investment going forward ? Has Rob Campbell bitten off more than he can chew at his age ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-11-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine