Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
Think you might be right Balance, I might be topping up if it does...
Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
Given the volumes being traded I am not panicking just yet - in fact happy to keep adding (early christmas presents!).
Feels risky in the current situation. I guess just another SW company with an amazing growth proposition. And sure - at least they don't lose money, but with a forward PE arouund 100 they would need to work on significant and consistent revenue growth ... It may or may not come true (statistically 8 to 9 out of 10 growth start ups don't), but at this stage the market does not value growth potential very much.

Sure - this might turn into the XRO of travelling or it might end up like Diligent - but it might as well do a PPH, an ERD or (heavens forbid) a WYN.

Whatever it is - it might pay to wait whether this is the start of a long and nasty downturn before topping up. Just ask yourself - why would you buy these potentially amazing growth shares at todays price if you might get them tomorrow much cheaper?

Anyway - all the best to shareholders. I don't know where the markets will blow us in these tumultuous times, but personally I moved my portfolio towards bonds, property based shares and good and reliable dividend stocks. They might all go down as well, but none of them would have such a long way down to reach a PE of say 8.5 than e.g. SKO. Ouch ... 2.5 cents earnings per share times 8.5 would be 21 cents (give or take). Actually - from memory DIL did this trick (might have been even lower). Lets better talk about more pleasant things ... 10 days to Christmas ...