Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
CDI Metrics update including the latest results.

Attachment 10316

I see they're still up to the old trick of announcing an exuberant H1unaudited Profit increase (up 25% on the pcp) to set a high expectation for a FY result, which then comparatively disappoints thus suppressing the SP.

I agree BP, the net asset backing makes this share a bargain on paper (as you have stated $1.21/share solely on the latest independent land valuations) , but given the ownership structure, their complete control, and nzx trading il-liquidity, I think it will always be a buy-cheap-sell-cheap share.

I would have thought there would be a lot more to announce than what was announced yesterday. Perhaps there's more to come in the next few months? .... and when are those elusive imputation credits going to see the light of day?
What is interesting to me is that the PE has compressed quite a bit since you started your graph. That is when other PE's are expanding.

So I think this would be a very cheap time to buy in to this stock, irrespective of their "old tricks" and structure. Or am I missing something that has caused the PE to contract so sharply?

P.s it might be nice to add dividends to your sheet as well as NTA per share based on valuation of property rather than book value.