Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
Well with latest info out I sold my OA's for a major loss @ .005 and sold the other half of the head shares for a profit 9.7c sitting on the sidelines think we will see more downwards pressure till later April when reserves should be out..

Gutted the OA's had Huge potential but in hindsight should have sold my free OA's and just purchased head shares and OB's damm the last CR just killed them off
I'm taking the OBs offer. (Though my OA holding was minimal) OBs are my main focus anyway.

Reckon Hotcoppers patrons have their knickers in a twist. Yeah another poorly timed/managed cap raise for the wee people. 1.9c for the OBs is pretty good going compared to the now near worthless OAs. I don't see too much dumping or pumping going to happen with this transfer/raise as it's to holders, not instos. Not much for them to gain. Only a few disgruntlers like yourself...

Punters forget that the Directors duty is to the company not shareholders. #1 is keeping company solvent. I reckon the players would have killed off the OAs anyway as they make nil out of option conversion and want their cap raise with free shares. Should management have hoped the OAs come through? I think it was too close to the deadline to rely on that. It's the wild west that ASX...