Quote Originally Posted by Rep View Post
The other way to look at it is that you received a premium for the shares accepted and you have to net the commission paid on selling the remnants off the disposal. It sounds like a lot to dispose of a small parcel but in context it was a lot better than what you could have sold the shares in total prior to the offer.

If Snoppy is correct THEN Those who offered 100% of their holdings will on the whole proportionally get more of the shares accepted under offer and have a higher weighted average exit price after commission than those who offered less. Reinforces that if you wanted to hold after offer then you have tried to cycle as many shares thru offer to realise max level of control premium.

I haven’t decided whether I will exit small holding after scaling or buy in to top up. I’ll see what price does first.
I am in that camp too. I tendered all my shares and was looking to top up if the price is right post offer. Happy to get $9.45 for my shares either way as the valuation was looking rather top heavy.