Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
I think we are in for an interesting time ahead with this one. Looking at where the rest of the sector was priced, (even before the first noises of a takeover of MET), nobody can make the case that $7 is a compelling price given the better prospects for Auckland real estate and the companies own enhanced development pipeline. Really, it is the absolute minimum possible price anyone could recommend, with a straight face.

Lets not forget that there are three interested parties and there could well be a competitive bidding situation.

I think Glen Sowry could have done a lot better to appraise the market of the prospects for 2020 to keep the market better informed and I for one will be looking for a very clear report on the current state of the business before making any decision to sell my shares.
Agree - slack Board and management. Board in particular just resting on their ‘laurels’

No wonder NZ Super Fund get pissed off and forced all this

And beagle me old mate ..it will be decided for us to sell our shares (if still holding) ..our say won’t count for much except as a token protest.