sharetrader

Thread: GTK - Gentrack

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hi Winner, certainly I wish that I held this much - I work in a small group overseeing family funds, nothing near this large.

I will go through and disclose my reasons for buying in, and averaging down (I know, averaging up is best but sometimes we don't get it right and need to decide if we miss the difference between the buy and the market bottom, or we continue at rational data points to try to get closer to it by averaging down) tomorrow as I go over the days trades for Friday.

We generally are buy and hold 6 months - 5 years duration so are happy to continue searching for the bottom and accumulate as this falls. We do not see this current price fall as a long term direction for the company, it appears to be a blip due to market conditions for which the company needs to decide how it can gain penetration in a market at a standstill - that may mean building relationships, customising the offering and spending money for a sale to come through and not after the ink is dry. These steps will help the ink dry faster when the paper dries out after Brexit, Megxit, and England gets its mojo back with Bojo.

I hope our buying helped someone out that did not have as much faith in the determination of future change and progress as we do.
    Last edited by visionary; 17-01-2020 at 09:35 PM.