sharetrader

Threaded View

Very good analysis Beagle. If you put that sort of stuff out in a regular thesis piece on the web you could charge $1,000 a year for punters to read.

No argument with any of it. But again you fail to address the question of why is it that the market per se has weighed everything up and concluded that on most metrics MET should be priced where it is relative to its peers. Not just a today thing but how it’s been for many years....and likely to remain so.

Totally agree with you with this bit ‘...I don’t think anything is currently priced into the shares for a potential positive outcome and effectively the arbitrage funds with their selldown are giving other investors a completely free option on an early more positive outcome.‘ (maybe you’re tip sheet is worth $1,500 pa after all )

Yes a free option and we’ll worth a big punt for a big payout - let’s hope it’s in the money sooner than later.

If it’s not in the money and it appears that nobody is interested in taking MET out I’ll wont be hanging around because I think I know why the market ‘weighing machine’ weighs MET as it does. (Maybe my tip sheet is worth $2,000 pa )

Yep heads you win big but tails you don’t lose (or if you’re lucky win a little bit)
    Last edited by winner69; 14-05-2020 at 01:12 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”