sharetrader

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Threaded View

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I think even Percy might have been very pleasnatly surprised by the number of different product growth opportunities articulated yesterday, I know I certainly am !

Listening to the presentation its clear that the record $8m capex planned for the year ahead only covers the deposit on the new factory but they have cunningly got the vendor to agree to deferred settlement terms at some future date, (presumably contemporaneously with title issuance for the site).

How much is required to get the new factory built, equipped and up and running isn't clear but what is clear is their bank are supportive and with the abundance of growth opportunities presenting, I am sure shareholders would also be supportive with a capital raise (I presume sometime in 2021).

Whether a potential capital raise may be done in tandem with a NZX listing is an interesting question to ponder...

I agree Iceman...anything under 40 cents now would be an absolute gift. The question in my mind is with all the growth so apparent will anyone be prepared to sell shares in decent volume anywhere in the 40's ?

I would like to think someone would but am not especially hopeful...
    I certainly was very surprised by the number of different product growth opportunities.All seem to be a very advance stage.All very exciting
    Capital.Looks to me PAZ will need more capital,later this year or early next year.I think they would like a major supplier to take a placement,and that would also secure supply .Then raising capital from shareholders/public would be best done by a NZX listing.
    Whatever happens the future outlook just gets more and more positive.
    The right company,in the right country,in the right sector,with the right directors/management to take advantage of the large number of opportunities available.
    Shares.We saw a major shareholder sell down or out over the past year.No major shareholder appears to want to sell any shares.
    Yet I expect there are a large number of original shareholders, who have forgotten they own PAZ shares or even know how to look at The Unlisted market.
    A NZX listing would awaken them.
    Last edited by percy; 26-05-2020 at 11:41 AM.