Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
CRG was always going to sell out - but not at $2 or $3, and possibly not at sub $4 either.
The founder still owns 69%, when taking into account other management shareholdings, this is in excess of 70% - I don't know of any of those companies above that have a founder/management owning well in excess of 2/3rds of the business with a founder still with the business since day 1 (over 20 years ago) topped off by the fact this business has grown virtually entirely organically since day 1 (not a roll up or via acquisitions)... a big (ish) sell down by somebody is almost overdue in some ways!
So yes, I would confidently say "this time is different" to all of the examples you have provided above, in fact, I reckon it is borderline insulting comparing this sell down to those company's sell downs.
Nice that retail shareholders get a bite at cheap shares via the SPP (not just a big placement to insto's with almost nothing left for other shareholders) - and given I doubt the founder and CRG will be participating via the SPP, it should be able to be shared around nicely.
I have asked my Craigs broker to reserve shares for me should they receive any in the placement.He does not know whether they will get any at this stage.
Always impressed with their product displays in chemist shops I visit.Always by the counter in prime positions.
Their Crystaderm is great for small skin issues.Even keep an extra tube in the car.