Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
https://www.fool.com.au/2020/10/09/3...-hold-forever/
3 unique ASX shares I’d buy and hold forever

Brainchip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN) is the world’s largest listed, pure-play artificial intelligence (AI) company. Moreover, I like the fact that the founder and chief technology officer is an intelligent fanatic who has been working to create this technology for most of his storied career. Not only that, but this company is currently prototyping a first-of-a-kind artificial intelligence technology. The Akida System on a Chip is a neuromorphic technology, designed to mimic the brain and nervous system.
It is already the subject of several partnership agreements in a range of sectors. These include space exploration, gaming, smart cities and autonomous vehicles. I believe the potential for this technology is very significant and beyond what is currently possible with artificial intelligence. Personally, I think this is a rare chance to buy into a semiconductor ASX share that is providing the market with a new technology.
thanks for posting Moka, I took the opportunity to top up today, not a big holding as it does feel like a bit of a gamble to me, but I am happy to have a few and to see what transpires