Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Lending money to people unsecured is a recipe for disaster regardless of the interest rate charged.

I think their business model is fundamentally flawed so wouldn't be an investor at any price.
Really? One of your fav's (Heartland) do unsecured lending up to $100k. Yes to businesses, but majority of them are small 'mum and dad' businesses. No financials required as well. So same as Harmony, the computer scores the application and gives a yes or no.

Harmony is miles ahead of the banks and finance companies by the looks of it- for personal loans. Their website and application process looks really good- i took the application process as far as i could before actually submitting it.

Harmony is 100% on my watch list. I just thank the share market gods that I didn't participate in the IPO as was fully invested elsewhere. Including at the time Heartland so felt I was invested anyway. And now with the shocking performance of the share price its hard to pick an entry point. Especially when looking at Baa Baa's graph, could well go below $2