Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
This company has systemic major issues. We built our house and had over $100 K of double glazing installed. 50 percent had to be removed and replaced due to scratches, imperfections and some of these were on the inside of the glass. 3 large sliders had to be replaced three times. And this is just one house. The quality control is appalling and I can’t see this company surviving.
I've met and dealt with some senior management around a project on the Pauanui water ways, 120k worth of glass. Cut and delivered. All incorrect project was then delayed for month waiting for glass. Arrived and same thing around 30% was scratched and or damaged in some way. All taken back again. Re cut and re delivered and installed. Project manager then had to follow up for a invoice to pay it. 3 months later it arrived. If this is a indication of management start to finish then it s a good indication of of the systems in house. To throw fuel on fire I'm a share holder (stupid me I know), and during all of this happening I had a sever case of road rage with one of their drivers on a one way bridge near Waihi that almost killed me and the kids.