sharetrader
Page 321 of 351 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3502

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Just came across this rather frank recent interview with CEO Jason Boyes

https://podcasts.apple.com/nz/podcas...=1000617877491

He is rather forthcoming with likely timeframes: One.NZ will likely be a few years before floating, Retire Australia is definitely not a core asset and it’s not long for this world as part of Infratil portfolio, expect another review once environment has improved.
    Thanks for sharing this

Well just got my allocation notification email, got exactly the same as everybody else. What to do with the $$$$ being returned?

I was hoping to pick up more on weakened market leading up to the offer but such a small dip, was not worth it. Pleased with the rebound following issue and my thanks to infratil to offer me a second capital raise option. The last one in 2019 @ $4.00, wow that was a bargain in hindsight. What will we say about this issue in 4 years.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mshierlaw View Post
    Well just got my allocation notification email, got exactly the same as everybody else. What to do with the $$$$ being returned?

I was hoping to pick up more on weakened market leading up to the offer but such a small dip, was not worth it. Pleased with the rebound following issue and my thanks to infratil to offer me a second capital raise option. The last one in 2019 @ $4.00, wow that was a bargain in hindsight. What will we say about this issue in 4 years.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey.
    Yeah I just got mine as well. Happy holder and I will add more at some stage. One share to be left in the bottom drawer at the back

One gives them a significant cash generating business, which allows them to fund other businesses without having to raise as much thru debt.

Guru

Have I got this right?

Lately heard that ONE (Vodafone) business is now a similar sized business to Spark?

Spark is capitalized at $9.3 b ?

IFT over the last couple of years has secured ONE (Vodafone) business at a net cost of around $2b ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    I expect them to IPO one.nz near the top of the next cycle when they can get a high earnings multiple for it. Going to be a major wealth creating event. Likely a few years before that though.
    That would be great. (It won’t end up being like their British airports investment.) Maybe it will be like Trustpowers’s 19% return over 22 years.

https://hrlmorrison.com/portfolio/tr...lt-renewables/

have said many times on this thread IFT is a core holding and still is
    one step ahead of the herd

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Have I got this right?

Lately heard that ONE (Vodafone) business is now a similar sized business to Spark?

Spark is capitalized at $9.3 b ?

IFT over the last couple of years has secured ONE (Vodafone) business at a net cost of around $2b ?
    I don't think the real comparison is Spark vs One. I think it's Infratil vs Spark. Spark has a wider product offering and is looking to upgrade it's business offerings into the data centre space.

Infratil is already there, with One and Canberra Data Centres. Data Centres need power and Infratil both have and are building generation capacity. I think Infratil will kick Spark's butt down the road in the medium term.

Got allocated for 1K shares. It's what I applied for and nice to have gotten it.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Got allocated for 1K shares. It's what I applied for and nice to have gotten it.
    Lucky you. I only got about one sixth of what I applied for with the scaling. Will have to find somewhere else to park refund $$$$.