sharetrader
Page 786 of 846 FirstFirst ... 286686736776782783784785786787788789790796836 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 8457

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-bobby View Post
    Thanks Ronaldson, would they have the liquidity to be in the nzx50?
    Agree with Alekhine's post above. I believe index inclusion criteria takes account of "free float" only and that all shareholdings in Turners qualify as such.

The last Annual Report, for FY23, indicates a spread of over 4800 shareholders. The Chairman, Grant Baker, has 7.44% via Montezmolo Holdings Limited, Director Alaister Petrie 12.24% via Bartel Holdings Limited and Director Mathew Harrison 7.47% via Harrigens Trustees Limited and other family interests. These shareholdings may be both beneficial or as trustee. Even Todd Hunter, CEO, has almost 1% so there is plenty of skin in the game.

Another lot of Directors jumping on the gravy train craze and wanting big pay increase

That Strategic Pay outfit must be creaming it these days …….changing a few numbers in a standard template at regular intervals and no doubt charging an arm and a leg for ‘coming up’ with a good number

Another NO vote from me ..but they won’t care

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...114/398950.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Another lot of Directors jumping on the gravy train craze and wanting big pay increase

That Strategic Pay outfit must be creaming it these days …….changing a few numbers in a standard template at regular intervals and no doubt charging an arm and a leg for ‘coming up’ with a good number

Another NO vote from me ..but they won’t care

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...114/398950.pdf
    Sounds like they are taking a page from the McKinsey playbook......

First thing they say are the board/senior management are underpaid and behind the market etc.

So they keep getting employed and those hiring them know what they are going to say.

No, no, no, I'm not a cynic!

did us shareholders get a payrise this year? i dont really follow the dividends tbh, its just money that turns up in my account.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    did us shareholders get a payrise this year? i dont really follow the dividends tbh, its just money that turns up in my account.
    Last 4 quarterly divvies were 23c total. 4 quarters before that was 22c total. That's about a 4.54% increase....

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    No pay rise for this year rawz …they used word ‘flat’

And the 40% increase they after is greater than dividend increase from when they last increased their pay

I read the 17 page report from Strategic Pay. I don't begrudge some increase but will vote against the proposal for a 38.3% increase to $920k in total.

While I have proxied to NZSA under all hats for holdings I manage I will take back the proxy in this instance and vote NO. Of course, I don't know what NZSA are intending to do currently so that may not be necessary. I will wait and see.

Legend

Might be different if Tina was getting a 38.3% payrise too......

When they sent the notice of ASM in 2018 saying they need a pay rise the TRA share price was $2.91

Share price up 24% since then ….and they want a 38% pay rise …whose kidding who

NO from me

Trusty old RBNZ inflation calculator says $665k in Q3 2018 is now $799k

Using the Wage Inflation bit it $824k

And they want $920k

Somebody mention greedflation or similar term the other day

But Strategic Pay say they deserve it and of course top calibre people as well