sharetrader

Thread: Black Monday

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    Who's a boomer? Not me.

The stock price of Nvidia is way too low. The company is massively undervalued, which will be corrected very soon I think.
    Exactly, 1.1 trillion cap with a price to sales of only 30, lots of companies have done well from low valuations like this.

Guru

AZZ perhaps you'd like to help these folk with poor basic numerical literacy, and let us know your estimates for revenue and net margin in 2030 and how much capital will be required to obtain these numbers.

Who's a boomer? Not me.

The stock price of Nvidia is way too low. The company is massively undervalued, which will be corrected very soon I think.
    You're living in a fantasy world; a world where your SUBJECTIVE share price differs from the actual share price. You're gonna go broke.
    What is this doublethink BS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    What is this doublethink BS
    You still don't get it: I am predicting that the Nvidia share price will go up, and up!

You still don't get it: I am predicting that the Nvidia share price will go up, and up!
    Yes but you told me yesterday I would go broke because I believe that value and price are two different constructs, but here you are calling nivida undervalued. So which is it, can intrinsic value differ from price or not?

Still some tech stocks are bucking the trend. I don t think Intelligent investors and market winners will panic because they have identified and invested in solid companies after doing homework before others. As usual all types of other players will panic time to time. They are new normal. We saw panic situations in the past and We are going to see them again and again. That's why I invest in cash rich, low debt strong balance sheet companies. In the long run they become multi baggers. As I said I prefer to stay sidelines until market come to the attractive levels and exception is very attractive neglected strong balance sheet companies having low debt or zero debt and promising outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Us going to shutdown they say

Hope investors don’t panic
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 30-09-2023 at 11:17 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    Yes but you told me yesterday I would go broke because I believe that value and price are two different constructs, but here you are calling nivida undervalued. So which is it, can intrinsic value differ from price or not?
    By "don't get it", I really mean that lol. You are ignoring what the company actually does, and its position within its market. Nvidia is the leader in the most incredible market ever known, and this market has only been commercialized very recently - it's the beginning of the beginning for A.I.
    Last edited by Azz; 30-09-2023 at 11:18 AM.

By "don't get it", I really mean that lol. You are ignoring what the company actually does, and its position within its market. Nvidia is the leader in the most incredible market ever known, and this market has only been commercialized very recently - it's the beginning of the beginning for A.I.
    You refused to answer my question and have shown to everyone here a belief in contradictory views.

Anyway I'm more interested in what you have to say in response to SailorRob in terms of revenue and margin estimates in the future.

Guru

This is not a prediction, it's an obvious fact.

I'd like to add another up though.

Up and up and UPPPP.

And up.

The math is irrefutable.