sharetrader
Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Wrong thread to express your dismay about Labour, but to bring it back on subject:

If National would have any brains they would work with TOP instead of approving the conspiracy theorist Winston Peters and his bunch of populists living in La la land!

Not good for NZ's future, and not good for ACT either I am afraid. Remember - no coalition with Winston survived so far more than one term. Where is ACT going after the catastrophy of ACT, NZF and National tryiung to form a government? How is an auterity party like ACT fuding Winstons slash and bribe regional fund? Where do we have this money in the budget? Not important? Ah, right - if National, ACT and NZF burn money, than it doesn't matter, does it? However - a sensible investment in the future instead would be a problem?

Lets better hope National still grows some brains (here is hoping).
    No political strategist for National would ever entertain the idea of supporting TOP. It's an absolute fantasy to suggest they would. National are campaigning for "two ticks" in Ilam.
    Last edited by Azz; 05-10-2023 at 05:53 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Two more negative reputation attacks from vile troll BlackPeter, he is clearly someoe who uses this system as a way of targeting others he wishes to silence.
    Nobody else behaves the way this person does, it seems nothing is beneath him.
    BlackPeter: psychopath.
    Last edited by Azz; 05-10-2023 at 05:52 PM.

Banned

I think it was Baa_Baa who mentioned it (apologies if it wasn't) but negative Reputation seems to be unlimited whereas positive Reputation has some form of limit when trying to give to the same user too quickly or however it works. I've never given negative Reputation to anyone and I never will; it needs to be removed from the site, it's only being used to attack people.
    Last edited by Azz; 05-10-2023 at 06:11 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    I think it was Baa_Baa who mentioned it (apologies if it wasn't) but negative Reputation seems to be unlimited whereas positive Reputation has some form of limit when trying to give to the same user too quickly or however it works. I've never given negative Reputation to anyone and I never will; it needs to be removed from the site, it's only being used to attack people.
    I concur with this. I will never give negative rep either. It is being weaponised by the extremists on here.

Banned

"look, I suggest you whine about your personal problems in a relevant thread. And hey- negative reputation has a poiint ... its to keep the trolls somewhat under control." -- More disgusting negative Reputation into my inbox from the psycho BlackPeter

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I concur with this. I will never give negative rep either. It is being weaponised by the extremists on here.
    Interesting that you call Logan Ninefingers an extremist, but on reflection I agree. He does not use negative rep to mark deviations from the forum standards (as I tend to do), but he uses it only as a weapon of retribution and to deflect from his inappropriate behaviour.

Interesting as well that you are quite happy with Azz and Logan's name calling competition of other posters ... and you are even calling the others extremists.

On the other hand - good to see you guys exposing yourself prior to the elections, this way everybody can see which people will be empowered with a vote for ACT. Better play safe ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

Another negative reputation attack from BlackPeter, this time seemingly because someone else called me a 'dickhead'. BlackPeter is skulking out there somewhere, nursing its twisted hate and reading everyones posts like a demented HAL-9000 computer, as seen in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Guru

It's going to be very, very enjoyable watching grifter Manji and his manufactured 'TOP' outfit of dope smokers and policy egg-heads flop on election night.
    Manji's slogan should be 'In it for ME'.

Not quite sure, what you mean with this comment?

Peter Thiel is clearly "right-wing" - or do you see him as a Leftie?

Peter Thiel was as well one of Trumps henchmen, and while the courts established by now better than at that stage that Trump is a crook - it was at that stage clearly visible for anybody with even a miniscule amount of judgement. Peter Thiel still supported him at that stage big way - so, he clearly behaves (or at least behaved at the time of receiving NZ citizenship) like a scumbag.

Thats what I said - a right-wing scum bag. Nothing more, nothing less. What's wrong about this?

What exactly would this say about me, other than that I seem to be better in processing for everybody obvious facts than you seem to be?

And yes, while the discussion about Peter Thiel is not directly relevant to TOP, it was just an example for the immigration policies of your beloved right wing parties.

Personally I do prefer NZ to allow the immigration of decent, hard working and contributing people with the skills we need, as per the TOP proposal. If they include in this climate refugees, what harm does this do?

I don't like NZ to sell NZ Citicenships to scumbags, as per Nationals govenment policy.

I think this is relevant - people really should think about whether they want to support a National government without a moral compass - and neither ACT nor NZF (cough ....) would be able to provide that latter bit.
    OK - Logan the Ninefingers gave me just a negative rep for this post. He said:

"Calling people 'scumbags' because of their political views is disgraceful, you should be well and truly ashamed of yourself."

Dear Logan, I would really aprreciate if you would first try to comprehend other peoples posts before you go on your rampage. Feels like you are an angry man - and your reptile brain is now in control, is it?

I called Peter Thiel a scumbag for supporting a crook, not for his political views - and this is clearly visible in the post above.

Logan, as so often you are wrong and you have proven yourself as a hypocrite (when you gave Azz positive rep for calling me a psychopath". You are an embarrassment for any decent conservative person.

Egg all over your face ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

Interesting that you call Logan Ninefingers an extremist, but on reflection I agree. He does not use negative rep to mark deviations from the forum standards (as I tend to do), but he uses it only as a weapon of retribution and to deflect from his inappropriate behaviour.

Interesting as well that you are quite happy with Azz and Logan's name calling competition of other posters ... and you are even calling the others extremists.

On the other hand - good to see you guys exposing yourself prior to the elections, this way everybody can see which people will be empowered with a vote for ACT. Better play safe ...
    Wrong again. ACT not getting my vote at all. Seymour is a pompous little prick.