sharetrader

Threaded View

percy

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I remember a young fella (was it Dimebag) on here who recommended Atlas Pearl about 20 years or so ago but I never pulled the trigger because the harvests back then didn't yield great quality pearls. But back then I don't think they had farms in Malaysia/Indonesia but the Pacific Islands. But could be wrong.
    I thought there was a thread here,but could not find it.Lizard knew/knows a lot about this company.I asked her for advice when I looked to buy,as I told her years ago why I stopped getting Market Analyst.
    In the 1990s I subscribed to Market Analyst tip sheet.I cancelled my sub when they recommended this company.!!
    I was right ATP was a disaster.Think one of their staff was murdered . However years later after they nearly went broke there was a changing of guard.
    One director lent the company millions.When I saw they were repaying this loan very quickly,and their fundamentals looked really strong I started buying.Been buying up until February this year.
    Had thought I would sell enough to have a "free ride",but with them paying a divie, the fundamentals still looking very modest,and the fact there is nothing I want to buy,I will continue to hold.
    Last edited by percy; 06-10-2023 at 04:58 PM.