sharetrader
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheres Winston?

Watch his interview on the platform post count. He’s not going away from nact.

https://youtu.be/FL5OZk8dd9o?si=Eqzx9Z0csNoIV3ZH

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post

Where else is he going to go?

Form a government with the Greens, Maori Party and with Chris Hipkins?

The die is cast with NACT.

Let’s get the show on the road.

Advanced Member

It's going to be a dog's breakfast, doubt they will even last the full term.

Going on Winston's track record, little wonder he totally ignored David Seymour's attempts to reach out to him for the last 3 weeks.
    Remember Seymour's most recent insults barely just over a month ago -

"We're not going to sit around the cabinet table with this clown." - Seymour on Peters, September, 2023
    "The least trustworthy person in New Zealand politics." - Seymour on Peters, Sept 23

And Chris Luxon saying, "I don't know him & I don't want to work with him unless I have to."

As been said, there's a real, - peg-on-the-nose tone about having to go into coalition with Winston from both Luxon & Seymour.

Winston doesn't forget, not that he even needs a grievance as he's got form for just making them up if it suits him.

You can see what's weighing on Chris Luxon's mind, with his overdoing the "strong & stable govt" repeated with almost every sentence.
    And David Seymour's "strong united government" on auto replay.

This afternoon both Winston & Seymour as real political operators, & anticipating turbulence ahead, seemed to me anyway, to be busy trying to position themselves as the reasonable party & it will be the other parties fault if negotiation's take a dive for the worse or take too long.
    Neither want to be seen as the obstructive party.
    Last edited by Blue Skies; 03-11-2023 at 08:20 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL5OZk8dd9o

That link works.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    It's going to be a dog's breakfast, doubt they will even last the full .
    They will easily and absolutely last longer than :

Hipkins as PM
    Ardern in her second term as PM
    Kiri Allan as Justice Minister

Care to take a $5k bet?
    Last edited by Balance; 03-11-2023 at 09:03 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Hipkins as PM

Now the Dogs breakfast they orchestrated would be a difficult act to beat .. Winnie would be all too well
    aware of that along with exactly why they received the severe pummeling they got a few weeks ago
    Last edited by nztx; 03-11-2023 at 10:14 PM.

Advanced Member

They will easily and absolutely last longer than :

Hipkins as PM

Care to take a $5k bet?

Ha, that looks like an admission you don't think the coalition will last the full 3 year term either.

Let's see if your brave enough to offer your $5,000 bet to anyone who want to take it, that the coalition will last the full Term.

But before you do, you might want to consider NZF with 8 MP's will be bringing into Parliament,

Tanya Unkovich , a member of the "Nuremberg Trials" Telegram Channel, who likened Covid vaccines to Nazi War crimes & wanted to put Journalists & politicians on Nuremberg like trials.

And Andy Foster, ex Wellington mayor who stands in support of Trans Rights, AND as Mayor, a leader in Co-governance arrangements, adding 2 Maori representatives to Council & a Maori Ward.

And that's just for a start.
    No wonder Luxon & Seymour are looking anxious.
    Last edited by Blue Skies; 04-11-2023 at 09:46 AM.

Ha, that looks like an admission you don't think the coalition will last the full 3 year term either.

Let's see if your brave enough to offer your $5,000 bet to anyone who want to take it, that the coalition will last the full Term.

But before you do, you might want to consider NZF with 8 MP's will be bringing into Parliament,

Tanya Unkovich , a member of the "Nuremberg Trials" Telegram Channel, who likened Covid vaccines to Nazi War crimes & wanted to put Journalists & politicians on Nuremberg like trials.

And Andy Foster, ex Wellington mayor who stands in support of Trans Rights, AND as Mayor a leader in Co-governance arrangements, adding 2 Maori representatives to Council & a Maori Ward.

You make an assertion so are you big enough to back up your assertion? I certainly am as I have posted above.

As for NZF, I see no anxiety with Luxon or Seymour. Must be you & fellow Labour shills with your anxieties about the loss of the lucrative government contracts and fees?

Winston has nowhere else to go so let the negotiations drag on - NZers are actually enjoying no government interference after 6 years of BS, spin, chaos and non delivery from Labour.

NZF is Winston and has always been Winston. Go back into history and they are tighter than National or Labour had ever been.

So are you on for the $5k bet? I will pay the lawyers’ fees to arrange the bet. You will remain anonymous if you wish, save obviously to your lawyer.
    Last edited by Balance; 04-11-2023 at 09:56 AM.

Guru

And Andy Foster, ex Wellington mayor who stands in support of Trans Rights, AND as Mayor, a leader in Co-governance arrangements, adding 2 Maori representatives to Council & a Maori Ward.

Thanks for the heads up BS.

Could you please provide similar insight on the Labour hopefuls?
    Last edited by Getty; 04-11-2023 at 09:53 AM.

Advanced Member

You make an assertion so are you big enough to back up your assertion? I certainly am as I have posted above.

As for NZF, I see no anxiety with Luxon or Seymour. Must be you & fellow Labour shills with your anxieties about the loss of the lucrative government contracts and fees?

Winston has nowhere else to go so let the negotiations drag on - NZers are actually enjoying no government interference after 6 years of BS, spin, chaos and non delivery from Labour.

NZF is Winston and has always been Winston. Go back into history and they are tighter than National or Labour had ever been.

So are you on for the $5k bet? I will pay the lawyers’ fees to arrange the bet. You will remain anonymous if you wish, save obviously to your lawyer.

A life lesson.
    The last time I had a bet for money was over 40 years ago.
    A friend goaded me into taking a bet with him which he lost, he asked for a double or quits & lost again, demanded another double or quits & lost again & now couldn't afford to pay me & I never pushed him for it & let it go.
    It tarnished a good friendship for years afterwards & I never bet again.
    I'm not about to change & start taking bets now.

Apart from that as I have repeatedly said, I don't think the coalition has a hope of lasting the full 3 year term.
    If you're so confident of the coalition lasting a Full Term, why have you set a bar well short of a Full 3 Year Term?
    Hipkins was only PM for 9 months & Kiri Allen Minister of Justice for 11 months & Jacinda was not much over halfway through her second Term before resigning,
    Last edited by Blue Skies; 04-11-2023 at 10:31 AM.