Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
This especially in recent years as Jacinda Ardern raised our profile on the global stage, & esp in the Middle East.
What other countries world leader ever had their image projected on the tallest tower in the world, Dubai's Burj Khalifa with the word Peace written in both English & Arabic.

The Arab Muslim countries (especially Iran) could not believe their luck when Clueless Cindy donned the hijab (and continued to do so despite being told not to months after the ChCh massacre) - the symbol of oppression of women and females in said Muslim countries.

That's why they projected her image with glee and celebration.

And where was Ardern when Iran started brutalising, raping and murdering women for refusing to wear the hijab?

Clueless and useless - Ardern has only ever been interested in her 'brand' and image.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/chr...-wrong-message

"But isn't observing hijab only expected of Muslim females when they hit puberty?" I asked. The man laughed at my naivety, and said: "That's true, but it is best that you make them get used to it in early childhood. Let it grow with and on them while they are easy to control."

"I wonder how many of the young attendees from Zayed College for Girls have actually chosen to veil. And how many of them would be allowed to take it off, if they so wished. I hope the next time Jacinda Ardern feels tempted to appear in a headscarf, she takes a moment first to consider that she could well be sending the Muslim girls of New Zealand, and the world, the wrong message."